Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rocked Quiz #1

Alright, so I am reporting live from class right now and just wrapped up my first official quiz of the year. If this is any indication on how the rest of the quarter will go, I think it is smooth sailing from here.

We're talking about carbohydrates tonight and our teacher just gave a demo on how much sugar is actually in one can of Sunkist. 12.5 teaspoons, which is unbelievably high. Take my advice and try to wean yourself off sodas if you can. Even though I wouldn't label this class as the "most exciting" point of my week, it is pretty eye opening.

We also talked about the affect of carbs on your stool. Fascinating stuff going on here in room 324...

3 comments:

  1. Well, now I'm curious. What effect do carbs have on one's stool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carbs > Complex Carbs > Fiber > Soluble Fiber. This magical little guy is able to normalize both undesirable bowel functions by either adding or taking away moisture as needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be noted that your wife helped lead you to scholarly excellance (regarding quiz prep).

    Keep up the good work I'm proud of your culinary adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete